Home > Paper & Presentation > Information regarding paper submission
Information regarding paper submission
- Currently a contest is being held for 2017 CIGRE SC C3 Meeting in Seoul joined with SC B2, and those interested (an individual or organization) may submit the paper from March 1st, 2017 to Aug 31th.
- The topic of the submitted paper includes areas dealt by SC C3 as well as other electric environmental issues.
- 2017 CIGRE SC C3 requires an abstract before submitting papers
- All of the submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the committee and be allocated in the appropriate section.
- 2017 CIGRE SC C3 expects fervent participation from scholars of different areas.
1) Environmental Effect with Grid operation (I)
- ELF EMF: Guide line, Risk communication Policy, Mitigation Techniques, Health Effects and other ELF EMF related issues
- EMI and Audible Noise Reduction from T/L and S/S: TVI, RI and related interference related with T/L and S/S such as regulation, policy and mitigation tech.
2) Environmental Effect with Grid Operation (II)
- Substitute Substance (novel material) for reducing Green House Effect from Grid: test report and site implementation of New and Innovative material such as G3, Novac, Dry air and etc.
- Visual Effect of T/L and S/S: Compact T/L and S/S issues, Design tendency, Site Implementation and etc.
** Supplemental Topic: Should be discussed and helped by KEPRI in advance
- Reducing Tech. of Ultrafine dust from Power Plant
- Carbon Capture Usage and Storage (CCUS) as for Utility Company
Abstract submission guidelines
- The abstract must be submitted online by July 31th, 2017.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract may not be published or submitted for the domestic or international society.
- The abstract’s total length may not be more than 500 words.
- The abstract must be submitted online under process.
- Approval of submission of the abstract will be sent to the presenter or the according author’s email.
- The author may edit the abstract until the due date.
- Request for withdrawal must be submitted via email. (email@example.com)
- Notification of approval will be sent via email by Aug 10th, 2017.
- Final paper should be ppt. format.